Our lives have been whirlwinds since moving into the house and getting Cooper. Here are some highlights of the fun!
- All the boxes are unpacked and all the decorations are up! Though there are still plenty of blank walls and empty cabinets to fill – it will happen over time!
- Cooper went to the vet for his second round of shots! He’s now 8.2 pounds and is definitely the vet and vet techs’ favorite pet.
- We bought a giant flat screen. No really, GIANT. It’s almost as big as I am.
- The Red Wings are in the playoffs for the 22nd straight year! And we went to Dallas to see the last game of the regular season. It was AWESOME! We had great seats and got to see all three goals happen right in front of us – including a shorthanded breakaway goal! (Apparently this is very rare!)
- We started a small group Bible study and are LOVING it! The people are great and we’re really enjoying growing together, spiritually.
- I went to Birmingham, AL for work – they have some delish food there! And Maroon 5 stayed at our hotel! Mmmm…Adam Levine!
- Chad is still kicking butt at his new teaching job. In fact, he got the highest remarks possible on his assessments and principal reviews!
- I’m working like a madwoman in advance of the Offshore Technology Conference. Hence the bullets that were written in 2 minutes.