Today is Thanksgiving, and I’d like to take a moment to say what I’m thankful for:
- Salvation through the blood of Jesus – I don’t deserve it, but He gives it freely. Thank you, Lord!
- The love of my boyfriend, family and friends – You all have been there for me through thick and thin, and now across state lines. I love you more than words can say!
- Starbucks holiday lattes – You were especially good to me this morning at 5 a.m. :)
- A job I love – Thanks for challenging my comfort level (moving) and presenting me with lots of opportunities every day.
- Football – You entertain me for weeks on end, even if you suck – Longhorns, I’m talking to you.
- Chad – Because you understand my particular breed of OCD crazy, yet love me anyway :)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!